Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My first outing with Prasad and Shanthi

Lunch at Chettinad restaurant

              I was very excited to go outing with Prasad and family on 31-Mar-2013. It was just like going with my own family. It was around 20 miles from Home. We could get all the Indian food items over there with taste also similar to what we get in India. It was a buffet system over there and the timings of buffet was from 12:30 to 3pm. We had a great lunch over there.

             Later we headed to to play tennis in tennis court nearby to home. For the first time i had played tennis. I could easily realize that i was playing the cricket strokes and not tennis. I enjoyed a lot on that day.







4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you'll together there..all having a super 'Chettinad' time..!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Pictures,Good to see you there.Having a great time with your boss.Enjoy and Take care.

    ReplyDelete